If you land here, this means that you have bricked your tablet Teclast A11 (maybe with the Root procedure) and want to recover and bring it to life. Don’t worry it’s easy!
NEEDED FILES :
- ORIGINAL STOCK FIRMWARE TECLAST A11 M5A7 ANDROID 4.2.2:here
- PHOENIX SUIT :here
- PDF Guide (chinese) : here
- Make sure that you have a fully charged battery!
- For now the 4.2.2 can’t be Rooted, so verify twice before to atempt to recover. Only the 4.1.1 can be Rooted for all model of Teclast A11
- Remeber that the firmware linked here are only for the M5A7 Quad Core Teclast A11!!
- Start the Phoenix Suit
- The program say that can’t recognize the tablet. Go to the Firmware section
- Choose your downloaded “A11(M5A7).img” firmware and press Upgrade
- After a while you will be asked if you want to Format the device or only Upgrade. you’ll better to choose “No”. It will keep all you app and account, and make only the update. If you choose Yes it will format your device, and all data will be lost.
- Phoenix Suit will tell you that can’t find the device. Now you need to make some button combination with the tablet. Remember to plug the Usb both on Talbet and PC!
- Long press the power key at least 10 seconds to power off the device
- Press one key (volume) and do not relase (keep it press)
- Release power key, and press it 10 times (while keeping volume key pressed)
- Release all the button. You should see in the back of window if Phoenix Suit that something happened
- The device now should be shoutdowned and Windows will install a new driver for USB
- The upgrade begins, it should take about 3 minutes
- When finished the device will boot and you will end with working device again!!.
All goes well? Feel free to leave a comment below, if you want